Travel Documents

If you are travelling abroad with your pet you need to have a health certificate.

Remember, different countries have different rules.

 Contact your local embassy of the country you wish to travel to.
 Contact the airline company you will be using.
 Check vaccination status of your pet (some countries require a Rabies Titre)
 Book appointment for certificate to be done 48-72 hours before the trip.
 Be advised – some pets need a sedative medication during travel.
 Prepare a comfortable carrier for your pet.

For more information regarding your pet’s traveling requirements, please visit the official site of CFIA.